Trail, trail-enduro, Raid..
By veloz gacela de bellavist
el domingo pasado probe la crf-450 2.006, con arranque electrico, ahora veo la 650 con arranque electrico, parece que honda se pone las pilas, auque la 650 tiene pinta de ser una moto algo pesada, pero no deja de ser interesante.
By barrizal
¿y por qué nadie la importa?

no estamos todos en Europa?
By WR250Z
esta muy muy bien, si no fuera por los 10 l a los 100 que se come el bicho me plantearia la compra para usarla en el dia a dia, pero ojo, la moto no viene con arranque electrico de honda oficial, es una adaptación de honda dall'ara italia.

hay otros kit americanos para esta moto tb

un saludo
By Rookie
A mi la XR650 también es una moto que me encanta. Quizás para enduro peleón no sea muy adecuada por su excesivo peso y potencia, pero por pistas tiene que ser una gozada.

Para mi gusto, estéticamente lo que la penaliza es esa horquilla convencional. Si le pusieran una buena invertida y unos plásticos más racing, estilizados y modernos, seguro que sería mi próxima moto.

Más de una vez se me pasó por la cabeza la compra de una de estas bichas para usarla a diario, y para largas excursiones y travesías, pero si meto otra moto en casa aparte de la de enduro, la de trial y la clásica que tengo, mi señora me mata.
By Facchi_WR
Pues a mi me encanta y mucho más como es, ya no me molaria tanto con una horquilla convencional ni con unos plasticos más racing.
By loboestepario
esa moto es la ostia, bonita, fiable, comoda y potente y con arranque eléctrico ya es la ostia, un amigo mio tiene la 2005 y eso es un puto cañon. es perfecta como esta, en cuanto la cambiaran la horquilla y la estetica perderia el concepto trail-enduro y es de las pocas que quedan. es una de las opciones que me planterare en un futuro cuando pilote un poco.
By jeffke
Yo prové una y me encantó. Es como mi ex Husqvarna 610 pero de calidad y sin pegas. A veces me planteo vender mi CRFx y comprarme una 2T para enduro y una XR para pistas. Es una gozada de maquinón al que le puedes dar gas sin preocuparte de fiabilidades de motor y hacer el bestia por las pistas. Fíjate en la foto por donde sube el tio, que está inclinado, y la potencia que se le ve en la foto. Yo no entiendo que tiene tan poco éxito en España. A demás a pedal arranca de maravilla. La colocas en el punto, patada, y andando. Me encanta esa moto tal como es. Ni botón ni ni leches, solo unas llantas excell, un escape, y un manillar
By gavinteam
Está guapisima, desde luego es la XR mas bonita qeu he visto nunca...

Desde luego, para pistas es el arma definitiva...

Saludos y gas
By piro
Somos 2 chicos de barcelona DE MTB. Esamos interesados en 2 xr650 r dice SUNN que estan a la enta en su tierra...
Alguien sabe algo al respecto????
MUCHAS GRACIAS!!
By xalokform
Yo me apunto a otra xr de las que dice SUNN.
Por favor dinos el concesionarioooooooo¡¡¡
By SUNN
El concesionario es "LA CASA DEL MOTOR" Concesionario oficial Honda Situado en Avenida Libertad nº 136 Elche Alicante tlf 965460765. Preguntar por Jose.
By henry
hola que bueno eso es lo que faltava el boton magico seguro que se venderan mucho mas en vez de tanta naranjita,una vez lei "honda yo,motos sin caracter,no gracias......"se nota que no a tenio honda el que lo escribio.saludos y barrooooo
By TBO
Ferrys escribió:A esto os referis???

Imagen

Tranquilos que es un montaje al otro lado del charco.......
By TBO
Rookie escribió::grumo: aaaaahhhggggg!!!! como que un montaje!.

Eso no se hace, ¡por un momento me había emocionado!
By TBO
Por desgracia es un montaje :(

Subo este post y he actualizado las fotos e info de este mensaje de la primera página ya que ha salido el tema XR650R varias veces en otros temas ;)
By alfaris
lastima de fotomontaje, pero se les ha olvidado el arranque electrico.
aunque esta poco currado, solo el letrerito y el faro.......

de todos modos ese motor si que existe en un Quad de Honda en USA. Es el motor de la XR650R subido a 700cc , con inyeccion, marcha atras y arranque electrico.

Imagen

supongo que si hay sitio en el carter para un piñon de marcha atras, lo habria para una 6ª marcha.

Imagen

Engine Type - 686cc liquid-cooled SOHC dry-sump single-cylinder four-stroke
Bore and Stroke - 102mm x 84mm
Induction - Keihin PGM-FI with a 44mm throttle-body fuel-injection system
Ignition - Full transistorized with electronic advance
Starter - Electric
Clutch - Manual
Transmission - Five-speed with Reverse

Imagen

the next step was to make the engine run smoother and with less vibration. That’s where the gear-driven counter-balancer and a newly-designed ball bearing crankshaft come into play. Getting the vibration out of such a large displacement single cylinder might have been a challenge, but Honda came to the field with their game on.

Moving into the engine itself you will find the same technology that Honda uses on the MX side of their engines. The 700XX utilizes a forged piston, which will make the engine more reliable under heavy loads and harsh conditions. There is another minor but important detail - a small cooling jet located in the center of the cases that shoots a shower of cooling oil to the bottom of the piston. This is innovation at its finest.

The lifeblood of the 700XX is its 686cc dry-sump, liquid-cooled SOHC four-valve single-cylinder four-stroke engine. With a bore and stroke of 102mm x 84mm, it boasts the largest diameter single-cylinder that Honda has ever mass-produced. Although it is infused with the heart of the potent XR650R mill, the 700XX engine has been purpose-designed and built for the rigors of ATV duty. Given the higher weight of ATVs (compared to off-road motorcycles), torque—and lots of it—was a priority. A longer (plus 2.0mm) stroke and slightly larger (plus 1.4mm) bore accomplish this. But in keeping with Honda's philosophy of mass-centralization and a low Cg (center of gravity) to achieve optimal handling, engineers determined that a taller cylinder and engine would not do. So they shortened the overall height of the engine by creating a longer-throw crankpin and a correspondingly shorter, carburized connecting rod to shorten cylinder height. The connecting rod is affixed to a ball-bearing crankshaft. Smooth, all-day riding comfort was assured with the fitment of a gear-driven counterbalancer to neutralize engine vibration.

Like Honda's renowned CRF® motocrossers, the XX piston features a slipper skirt design and it strokes through a centrifugally forged, 3.5mm-thick steel sleeve. A forged piston was used to handle the increased mechanical and thermal loads, and it also benefits from an underside shower of cooling oil shot from a jet that protrudes into the center of the engine case. Compression is 10:1 and the high-tech slug is fitted with a larger 24mm piston pin. The combustion chamber utilizes a pentroof shape and is fired by a single, centered spark plug.

The engine inhales through a foam air filter fitted in a 7.6-liter airbox. Intake valve size is 1mm smaller than those used in the XR (36 vs 37) for better low-rpm flow—and therefore torque—while the exhaust valve diameter remains unchanged at 32mm. The Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) system draws fuel from a 3.6-gallon blow-molded, multi-layer fuel tank and delivers it via a single Denso injector through a 44mm throttle body. A Keihin Engine Control Module (ECM) manages both the fuel injection and the transistorized ignition. The engine exhales through a single long-tube header tuned for excellent low-end and mid-range torque without sacrificing top-end power. Gases are expelled through a muffler constructed of 128-grade stainless steel.
Honda TRX 700XX ATV Air Box & Air Filter

Honda TRX 700XX dry-sump design eliminates an engine oil pan, which contributes to a shorter engine height and consequently a lower center of gravity. Also, the oil tank, coolant overflow, and fuel filter are positioned low on the frame for additional reduction in the center of gravity.
Coolant is routed through an aluminum radiator with a 28mm-thick core—the same core size as a CRF450R motocrosser. A special wire-mesh filter in the oil hose connector and a custom bend of the oil return pipe protects the oil from sloshing and aeration in its separate brazed aluminum tank. This dry-sump design eliminates the oil pan, which contributes to a shorter engine height and consequently a lower center of gravity.

Several enhancements are made to the engine to simplify its operation and enhance durability. An automatic decompression system is activated whenever the electric starter is engaged. The starter-motor housing is incorporated into the engine crankcase casting and a disc-type torque limiter minimizes shock to the starter mechanism.
By alfaris
dicen que en el solo moto pone que el próximo viernes 6 de septiembre se presenta la XR700 ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

¿alguien lo ha leido?